LC Bezel fairleads now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mta4x4.com
LC Bezel fairleads now available *Anodized too*

Designed for synthetic winch rope!
Looks just like your FJ40 grill!!
Pop in the supplied caps and it looks just like your headlights!!
Made from T6 aluminum for the strongest design and good looks. The mounting centers are 10 inches apart, making it compatible with most winch mounting systems. Mounting bolts not included. (but the caps are included)
$59.95 plus shipping and tax in CA (plain finish)

Just in!! Short run of RED anodized fairleads now available for an extra $10.00 Out of stock
Just in!! Short run of BLUE anodized fairleads now available for an extra $10.00 1 in stock March 2013
Just in!! Short run of BLACK anodized fairleads now available for an extra $10.00 Out of stock
Just in!! Short run of GREEN anodized fairleads available soon for an extra $10.00 Out of stock

Paypal preferred, email for shipping etc. scott@almarmfg.com
sm_Bezel6533.jpg
sm_Bezel7196.jpg
Bezel7199.JPG

Last edited:
Dammit! You stole my idea!!!! :crybaby:

But hell.... now I just have to measure if it will work with my AISIN OEM winch, what drum sizes are optimal?

Any of these left? Can you shoo me a price shipped to 60035?

Thanks,

B.

What a great surprise. One of the best presents under the tree for me. Thanks! :beer:

if that will fit the Slee short bus front bumper, then I want one!
plain, no color.

i can paypal you if you want. do you need dim's to match?

Any chance you can do these in green?

Sean, long time no see!! I just did a run of Black, so I now have bare alum, Blue Red and Black. I could do green but I need to wait for another run and it is not in the schedule yet.

Unless you want to pony up some extra cash to do a short run. Depends on how bad you want green I guess.

Still Flyin?

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom