LC 200 Parts Build One Lump Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys
I sold the wifes 2019 LC 200 last month , she did not drive the LC only had 1800 miles on it and was going to build it but with the insane prices I sold it but have a big pile of parts if anyone wants to get deal and rock parts on a build .
I’m on the East Coast , right off I95 outside Philadelphia , Pa 19020 is where my building is .
Look to move all the parts one sale if anyone is looking to get parts all at once and do a build , not really looking to separate unless your coming out with cash .
TJM T13 Bumper with wire harness
Budbuilt Rock sliders with kicker , Diamond plate tread .
Budbuilt full set of skid plates 3/16 stainless with black powder coating and shock guards .
BP-51 3” with 2722 rear springs
SPC adj UCA
Total Chaos UCA
Total Chaos ADJ rear links with track bar
ICON Delta ball joint conversion for Uni Ball
Front Runner rack with air dam
Dirty deeds Muffler

All the parts brand new , if you want to save a few thousand bucks PM me

I'd possibly be interested in a few of the items should you decide to split the package up.

If interested in splitting parts out and shipping, I'd have some interest in a few of the items listed.

GLWS!

I was interested in one sale just because I never know I could pickup a beater 200 down the road then I have all the parts , and could not buy them ever again for the price I am looking for .
Stuff is just sitting on a shelf at one of my shops , I have no problem just sitting on them , there here is someone is looking for a great deal .
There is 14K+ in brand new parts and with inflation and going up and the shortages .
I’ll take 10K for all the parts .
If you want the brand new 5 TRD Rock Warrior wheels and spider track spacers would be 12K for all .

F15945C7-BCC4-470D-8A11-9C916A205568.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd keep it, then it'll force you to pick up another at a later date haha.

Hi Greg, do you still have the parts for sale?

I do but at this point I don’t need the dough and have plenty of space to store the parts , with the cost of everything going up I am considering just looking for a good flood LC200 and build a off-road truck , I have all the parts .
I just sold the Slee rear bumper to another LC200 buddy .
Yes I still have all the parts .
BP-51 3” rear spring set 2722‘s
SPC UCA
Total Chaos UCA with delta joint
Total Chaos rear links
Budbuilt rocI sliders with kicker and full Diamond plate top coated
Budbuilt Skid plates , 3/16 stainless on all 5 plates and black coated
Front runner slim rack with front air dam
5 Rock Warrior Forged wheels with extra centers brand new in box. and new spider traxs spacers
TJM T13 front bumper with wiring and trim molding kit
Dirty deeds cat back muffler

For all the parts listed except the wheels … $12000 cash

Pretty good discount price if your building a LC200

I think thats it , if some one wants to buy all more than welcome to price the parts on line I’m willing to make a cash deal , my shop is just outside Philadelphia Pa 19020 , mile off I95

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom