Latitude Campers....Trail Ready Tent Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I'd do an update after taking a good look at this camper at the Mid Atlantic Overland Festival last weekend.

The owner/designer /engineer/builder described in detail the amount of work that was involved in this project...impressive to say the least. He has carried through some unique design ques from hard core off road campers from Australia.

I only have the one pic, but best of luck to this start up company. His innovation is nothing short of incredible.
20150814_114331.jpg

Some good info you guys. Will probably be willing to drop around 6k for something that could go coast to coast. Looked at some interesting stuff you all sent any will continue this search. Nate, yea I still like the adventure also. But if I hit the lottery I might buy from my state, the Latitude has it all, just way to many bananas.

That is super cool, certainly the best looking offroad tent trailer setup I have seen that is not priced out of the ballpark. There are tons of amazing trailers on Expo (as well as a few here), but dang they get expensive fast. I would have guessed the price to be more in the $25k range from what I see in the pics, at $15k it is not much more than a brand new pop-up off the RV lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom