Laser Cleaning Machine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I am in the process of start restoring many old land cruisers (from 60s to 80s) and got recommended to use a laser cleaning machine instead of sand processes.
Is anyone familiar with this technique and or brands? Only references I find are from China… like this one for example https://www.goldmarklaser.com/about-us
Tks for your help/comments
Cheers

Looks interesting. Never tried it. I've owned a bunch of different lasers from full on 3KW Panasonic cutting lasers down to 20W fiber China marking lasers.

While I haven't been let down by any of the China lasers wrt performance for the cost, I've been shy to spend more than a few thousand on any because they are not built well nor supported great. Safety doesn't seem to be a concern on any of them.

I would rather pay the local car blaster guy $1000 to do a nice job than buy an expensive laser and spend a few days burning paint and rust off my vehicle.

Thanks for your comments. Understand your point. But i need to restore more than 10 old cars between land cruisers and others so looking for an alternative to do it at my garage and also a method less abrasive than sand blasting.
Problem is I don’t find many reviews about these laser cleaners except from china.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom