Landcruiser restoration near KC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Details on what you need/want? Body? Weatherstripping? Paint? Or just something like a clutch and carb? Or full engine rebuild frame off? Any budget? It gets expensive quick on parts alone. Year? F, 2f, 3spd, 4spd, want upgrades like power steering, disk brake upgrades, fuel injection, wiring? Lots of us have skills and references but would prob want more details before discussing anything.

The guys at Adventure Motors could probably do all the mechanical. They are pretty booked up usually and not cheap but they know their product.

The guys at Adventure Motors could probably do all the mechanical. They are pretty booked up usually and not cheap but they know their product.
they pretty much push all the old stuff to me. but i don't have the space for full restore currently. but feel free to reach out. what year?

they pretty much push all the old stuff to me. but i don't have the space for full restore currently. but feel free to reach out. what year?
1978 and just picked up a rust free tub in Houston. So I have all the best parts from a spare 78, the 75 from Houston and my 78. My buddy is buying it but he lives in nowhere Wyoming.

Please pencil us in. My buddy is driving back to WY today. I have a storage unit near me that I'll store everything until I find someone. I'll be in touch right after the first of the year. Thanks,

Check the references for Adventure Motors before you use them.

There is a short list of people i would recommend.. Especially when it comes to vintage iron and the knowledge of them. Let me know when you meet with Jess, i can do my best to be there as a sounding board / resource.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom