Landcruiser Parts in MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.ginglesinspections.com
Vintage Warn 8274. Probably at least 20 years old. Works perfect. Lots of cable and runs great. Mounted on a cruiser winch mount bumper. $450 obo or trade for low profile winch

Front grille gaurd for 80 series in good condition. Was on a '97. This is about $450 or so brand new. Removed when cruiser was purchased. Only a couple little chips in finish here or there and minimal surface rust a couple small areas. Other than that it is perfect. $150 obo

Set of doors for 75-84 FJ40 doors. Very little bit of rust on bottom, easily repairable. Complete with glass, panels, and hardware. $150 each obo

Windshield frame from an '82 BJ42, will work for 75-84 FJ40's. Perfect condition from what I remember. No rust and no weatherseals available. Like I mentioned, Absolutly no rust in the seams. $250 obo

Man-A-Fre complete bolt together header and exhaust system. Exhaust system was a bolt together assembly and is welded. Header and exhaust are in great shape. $100 obo.

FJ40 fiberglass hardtop. No cracks. Needs a little work but can do the job. $100 obo.

Misc. hardtop sides in various conditions. $25 each.

Misc. fender aprons make offer.

Rear deck plate tail gate panel make offer.

I have pictures of everything opon request

I am located in Raymore, MO 64083
I am not going to ship the hardtop, windshield frame, doors, or grill gaurd. That would cost a buttload to ship.
I can bring anything to the TAC meeting in Feb.
I can also accept trades for mini-truck parts or anything else (guitars, camping)

Please email me off of the list

alex.gingles@gmail.com

Thanks - alex

Got any pics of the winch? I am interested.

Please send pics of 40 doors

Thanks Chris

sent PM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom