Landcruiser-less (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well it finally happened. Wife and I ended up selling our 00 Lexus LX 470 on Friday. We traded it for a 2009 Ford F150. We have been working on the house and my buddy who works for a local car dealership found us a great truck so it was time to trade her in.

I will get some pictures up so everyone can see my shame :hillbilly:. I will still hang around and would like to stay in touch with everyone I really feel someday again I will own another Land Cruiser. They are great cars and when you are not as busy as I am right now they are fun to work on!

With that said I am sure it wouldn't look very good if the mod for our little group was an F150 guy so is anyone willing to step up and take the job?

Sorry to hear you're Cruiser-less - heck, you're even Toyota-less. You have a 'tow rig' now though, so it's time to find a roll-over Toyota and make a buggy, right?

Per our PM exchange, I can take that role for now. If we're ever organized enough to vote on it, I'll pass it on accordingly.

A buggy would be a fun project that maybe someday will be in my future I think that would be a lot of fun! Some how I have got myself so busy that it isn't even funny...

Mark I am sure you will do a great job, there really isn't a whole to it!

I promise I will stop in from time to time to say hi and see how everything is going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom