Land Cruiser Needed For Photo Shoot (telluride area) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I'm a prop stylist working on a photo shoot for a sporting goods company. We are shooting March 6th around Telluride CO.

I need a good condition ~80's or 90's FJ60/62 to use as a picture car for the shoot. The truck won't be driven on the shoot, the scene is just ski gear being load/unloaded by models. Truck will need a ski rack on roof.

I will of course pay a rental fee for the selected truck, please spread word to any owners in the area and have them contact me to send pictures, discuss details.

Thank you!
Zachary Kinsella
zacharykinsella@gmail.com

There are a couple of 60-series around town, but only a couple that I've ever seen that looked like locals. The one I've seen there for 20 years is a copper one in not-so-new condition, but it might be serviceable. I see it parked on the north side of Pacific somewhere along the two block area between Aspen and Davis. I've also seen one parked on the east side of Davis near Colorado (Main). I'm not a resident...just a frequent summer visitor...so I don't know owners. I haven't had mine there in 20 years (unfortunately). Good luck.

We would enjoy seeing the results of your shoot. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom