Land Cruiser Meet-Up (Indianapolis) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric Sarjeant

Ed Martin Toyota (Indianapolis)
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.edmartintoyota.com

Any and all Land Cruisers (and LX) are invited to Ed Martin Toyota (Noblesville, Indiana [10-minutes north of Indianapolis]) Saturday May 4th 2019. We'll meet up around 1:00PM (till whenever) to show off your rig. Stock or built-- everyone is invited to hang out and enjoy chit-chat and admire Land Cruisers of all generations. I'd love to get people coming from 100+ miles if possible too. We have a lot of land and we'll try and make a long row based on the generations in order. May even get a little off road trail set up. More details to come.

Last edited:
Thanks Eric! Very generous! Indiana Land Cruisers will be planning a camp out that night at a nearby campground if anyone is nterested.

Awesome! A campout is a great idea also! I'm in for both, work permitting. BTW, I'm John in Lafayette on the ILC fb page

Note: date changed to May 4th 2019

Awesome! A campout is a great idea also! I'm in for both, work permitting. BTW, I'm John in Lafayette on the ILC fb page
Look forward to meeting you!

I might be able to make it.... My wife works that weekend, but I could probably come out for the day if I'm not working. I'll be coming from Peoria, IL if anyone wants to caravan in, pm me.

Look forward to meeting you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom