Land Cruiser Advertising (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I meant to post this the other day but forgot until I saw the you-tube thingy..I know I can't remember ever seeing any but, has Toyota ever run any print or TV ads for the Land Cruiser in the USA ?? I realize it isn't a tech topic but I'd like to know nonetheless....

:cheers:

I saw a tv commercial years ago for the 100 series around 98 or 99 I think, it showed the landcruiser spinning through space as a globe, I only saw it once or twice so I might be off a bit, but it was definatley a Landcruiser commercial in the u.s.!

I saw a tv commercial years ago for the 100 series around 98 or 99 I think, it showed the landcruiser spinning through space as a globe, I only saw it once or twice so I might be off a bit, but it was definatley a Landcruiser commercial in the u.s.!
That was back in 98.

I've not seen any TV ads, but I know Toyota had the back cover of National Geographic for many years during the nineties. Last month when my grandmother died, I was going through her extensive National Geographic collection and found several back cover 80 Series ads from '96 and '97. The Nov/Dec issue of 4WD Toyota Owner includes a reprint of an FJ80 ad from '91 or '92.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom