Lakeview OHV Trail Ribbon Cutting Ceremony March 31st at 12pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to invite you to join in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the Lakeview OHV Trail on Friday, March 31st at noon. We’ll do the ceremony at Art Lilley. I’ve attached the flyer. CORE purchased a few thousand dollars’ worth of reflective tape that we’ll be putting on the cables and we thank them for their monetary donation. I also want to thank all of the other clubs and volunteers that have volunteered in the past on all of our projects and who will be helping us this month and probably in April to finish installation of signs and reflectors on the Lakeview Trails and at the OHV Trailheads, etc.

We’ll be opening the OHV Trail system starting on Friday morning and hopefully all of the gates will be open by 8 am.

USNF_Flyer.JPG

Thanks for sharing. Any info on trail difficulty?

I believe the USFS is going to designate it a medium because of a few rock gardens they built. I haven't walked it yet but there is a youtube video from someone who did and I thinks it's an easy trail. Show up for the grand opening and try it out for yourself.

Robin will be there. I will not be. Which stinks as I have pushed for the trail for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom