lake pillsbury (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
whose going? any recent conditions? this a day trip or what?
thanks
Ben

PS Dave get a babysitter and come up!! Lets test the Orion

just a day trip. should be a good turn out.

Looking forward to it! Rain or shine...

would like to go, but I do not currently have a vehicle!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

I will try to make it?

I want to take my 73 fj40 but I spoiled my self having an 80:princess:

are you doin those grilled sanwiches again ? if so I'm stayin fer lunch this time. I'll bring soda's and beer if you bring the grill.

We'll be there, always a good time, bringin Amy's truck, & my buddy with the Rover might go as well.

Hey Pees' you going topless again you animal?

James

Topless, probably but I think I will tow to airstrip if that is the case. Maybe the night before with the RV and camp out or at least have a hell of a fire for the kids. That way it is a nice easy day to run the trails( a little harder maybe knowin the trailer is close by), eat and pack up for home. Everyone just sleeps in the RV on the way home anyhow.

Mud Run

I will be juggling the trips but I think I'll be able to go, the Wife is talking about going south for a few days around 12 through the 17, then maybe off to Hawaii for a Week, I"m up for the trip, need to get out of the House, Cabin Fever, not working anymore, Again kicked to the Curb by the State, off intill April or longer.
Gunner

That sucks your out of work again. Hope to see you at the mud run. Otherwise have a good trip.

I will be going and bringing my son, maybe friday night and sleep at the strip but most likely Sat morning
Jeff

we'll be at the campground past runway. Sunset I think it is.

Are these the right directions? If not someone please clarify.

It's easy to get there. If I recall - it's about 30 miles from Ukiah to Lake Pillsbury.
North on 101
Take Hwy 20 East towards Clear Lake.
Turn off to the left towards Potter Valley.
Turn right on Eel River Rd (signs say Lake Pillsbury & there's a little store and bar there on the corner)
Go over main bridge after the turn off for the logging road to go on the county road.
Turn right onto county road after crossing the bridge over the Eel River.
Once you get to the 4 way stop at Soda Creek - turn left towards the lake and campgrounds and you'll run into the air strip and all the cruisers.
There's also a way through Upper Lake off Hwy 20 - but that road is steep and curvy and takes a lot longer.

1 hour 15 minutes from Ukiah Denny's per Tony.

1 hr 15 min from Denny's, Is that Tony drive time or normal drive time?

Tony gets there don't he. Its a pretty good haul from Dennys to the air strip.

see, you think it is just 45 min to an hour from Dennys in Ukiah... but nooooo, its more like 1 hour and 15 minutes, that is why everyone is always late after waiting for John to buy breakfast who never shows up.

Seriously, Breakfast at Dennys at 7 AM. Leave there at 7:45 and you will be at the air strip right at 9.

However, Ukiah Is 45 minutes from Healdsburg. Unfortunately, the Blue Bird does not open till 8, because I would much prefer breakfast there in Hopland. Yum and a mountain of food.

are you doin those grilled sanwiches again ? if so I'm stayin fer lunch this time. I'll bring soda's and beer if you bring the grill.

:hmm: :idea: You can have a grilled panini after we get the breakfast you promised & didn't show up for . . . .

Well I'll be up there in the RV so you can come up early (fri night) and camp fire it or we'll have to reschedule. I got somethin I think you will trade me a samich fer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom