Events/Trails Labor Day Weekend @ Dave's Place (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GX DAVE

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.davidhanscooke.com
I went to sign up for Labor Day Weekend @ Daves place but realized the list of attendees has not been updated/cleared since the memorial day run.

Curious when the signup will begin for this?

I'll be out of the country for a bit and want to make sure I don't miss out on it while I'm away.

Thanks in advanced!

I went to sign up for Labor Day Weekend @ Daves place but realized the list of attendees has not been updated/cleared since the memorial day run.

Curious when the signup will begin for this?

I'll be out of the country for a bit and want to make sure I don't miss out on it while I'm away.

Thanks in advanced!
Yea, sorry about that. Haven't gotten around to deleting the old list. Will be done today.
Registration will open later today and will be posted here and on Facebook.

OK folks, Optimum Online is screwing us and 10 other websites.
However we are still heading up to Dave's Place for Labor Day Weekend (9/2-9/5). The order for porta potties must be in by this Monday, so I'm going to need an accurate head count.
If you are planning on coming up, please send me a message with your email address, what days you expect to camp, and how many adults/kids.
I will let Dave know Monday morning, so PLEASE don't delay.
You will get an email from me with details and directions.
You must be a paid member of GCLC to attend, as there is no cost for this weekend.

Hey all! Great meeting and seeing everyone this weekend, definitely had a blast!

I made a google photos folder for everyone to view and add pics/videos to. Jeff and I will be making a video of the trip with all the footage so if you have any gems, please make sure to upload them!

Once we collect all the footage and put it together, I’ll post the link to the final product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom