Parting Out KS - early 95 80 series part out gray interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seat belts, pass/driver front?
Little fray on driver side over all in good shape. Could be cleaned. Seem to retract well $110 shipped.

C27CBEEA-3E30-45A3-AC30-30ACF4CFDC57.jpeg

392F11D6-668E-4639-BD9D-9153BBDC154A.jpeg

3E854DFA-B787-4070-8AD3-E20FDC54DFCF.jpeg

D1A77332-549B-4D90-A4BE-5934A83E98C0.jpeg

C8D8ACC1-8400-4AD4-BECC-07F88CCA56CA.jpeg

Do you have a working motor for the driver (or passenger) seat slider that you would part out from the seats?

image.jpeg

Do you have a working motor for the driver (or passenger) seat slider that you would part out from the seats?

View attachment 2705893
Believe so let me check function. Gears are probably needing replaced like all other. Just want to make sure you don’t have a. Gear issue and not a motor. Does it just move a little a bind ?

Radiator res bottle?

Shifter bit in pic 5?

Believe so let me check function. Gears are probably needing replaced like all other. Just want to make sure you don’t have a. Gear issue and not a motor. Does it just move a little a bind ?
I'm pretty certain its not a gear issue. I recently ordered a set new gears, disassembled, replaced and clean all 4 gear boxes. I managed to get one seat working again, but the other was burnt out. I tried plugging a 9V battery to the motor disconnected from the seat and got nothing.

How are the door cards? Do they have any cracking or rips?
I think the passenger front is the only you thats good. I’ll try to remember to get pictures

If you’re selling the seat foam, I might be interested in the seat leather for driver and passenger. Can you pm me a price shipped to 73142?

Should have what you need. All of them or just one or 2?

Hello,

Do you have the Transmission cooler, hardware, rubber hoses and the hard line junction that goes thru rad support?

Pic for reference. Thanks!!

atf cooler.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom