Kaymar Rear bar for LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a new rear bumper for my LX450. Someone suggested that the Kaymar rear bar for the 100 series fits the LX450. I realize the LX450 is an 80 series but some Kaymarr products for the 80 series do not fit the LX ... they only fit the LC. Does anyone have any thoughts, experience, etc.

Just like ARB I'm not aware of any Kaymar product designed for the 93 and up 80 series that does not fit on the LX450. You have to remember that both ARB and Kaymar are Australian companies where the LX450 was never sold. So some websites selling those products may not list LX450 compatibility for that reason. That said Shop Kaymar Bumpers and Bars - Long Range America - https://longrangeamerica.com/shop-bumpers/ has the following listing:

1616656231944.png

There are no differences between the lx450 and fj80 in regards to the frame, drivetrain, or suspension that I am aware of. Just some minor differences in trim and other stupid things.

Agree with above. Furthermore, it is unlikely that the Kaymar for the 100 series would fit the LX450. The Kaymar uses 12 mounting bolts, so unless the 100 and 80 series had the exact same rear frame dimensions/holes it would be a no-go.

Not sure....but it's for sale.

Just installed Avid rear bumper recently.

I came across Avid a while back - liked their stuff, but wasn't sure the status of bumper production these days based off of some of the threads. I'll drop you a PM!

And I'm interested in that Kaymar tire carrier if you're looking to sell/still available - didn't see it in the classifieds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom