Just a shout for Cruiser Outfitters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So Cruiser Corps has left me high and dry with zero support for a ARB shackle kit with wrong plates. One call and couple of days later my suspension install can resume thanks to Cruiser Outfitters. This will be my first resource going forward.

So Cruiser Corps has left me high and dry with zero support for a ARB shackle kit with wrong plates. One call and couple of days later my suspension install can resume thanks to Cruiser Outfitters. This will be my first resource going forward.

Untitled9 (1).png

Most here know this to be the case. But, I cannot pass a chance this day in age to praise great customer service any where it appears! Cruiser Outfitters is at the top of the heap! Jason has helped me with the dimmest questions all the time. They have been a great resource and will go there first moving forward, as well! ....search Betsy Build to follow!

I'm going to chime in as well. I just rebuilt a 4 speed transmission, 3 speed transfer case, did a swap, rebuilt my knuckles, steering parts, universal joints all with Cruiser Outfitter rebuild kits. Oh, I forgot my front and rear axle bearings as well. The kits represent fantastic value, but the support that comes with them is where the real value is. Kudos to Cruiser Outfitters. Couldn't have done it without you guys. By the way, I've heard of photo bombing but the post 2 posts up can only be called mud bombing.

Bumping this old thread. Just ordered parts from @cruiseroutfit for my 62. Spoke with Chance. This is a great shop. Kind, knowledgeable and fast. Thank you and your team for your service to this community of weirdos.

Hey @Spike Strip I'm just trying to be nice

Just like \this/

:flipoff2:

Bumping this old thread. Just ordered parts from @cruiseroutfit for my 62. Spoke with Chance. This is a great shop. Kind, knowledgeable and fast. Thank you and your team for your service to this community of weirdos.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom