June Hurricane Creek Trip - June 21/22/23 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yay

See everyone at about noon tomorrow at Sierra Nevada Brewing!

Won't see us. We'll try to come up later.
Sorry for the late-term abort.

I was imagining a possible meet at max patch tomorrow, but the weather could be trouble. but I have not heard from Evans mom so.....no us...…..lucky you...

Great ride everyone. I was lousy at taking photos, so eager to see what everyone else got.

What I learned:
  • An extra kid adds another hour to camp teardown.
  • The Slumberjack Roadhouse canopy is the next Envirocooler. (25% off on their site for Independence Day)
  • Sierra Nevada Kellerweis really does have a banana bread finish like the label says. (thanks for the beer @jvalex )
  • I want to go again.

Last edited:
Wish I coulda gone... Looks like fun.

Had a killer time this weekend boys. Loved the Weaver's Bend spot.

I was thinking of y'all Saturday - the rain was nasty in town.

Storms came in Friday night and rushed us all off to bed. Saturday early afternoon was torrential downpour, but fortunately it came after max patch, right as we were leaving to drive to weaver's bend. Rain stopped by the time we got there, so we lucked out.

Weaver Bend site is dope! Looks like you guys had a blast, hope to make one of these later this year. Awesome area of our great state, well and some TN :)

Again ,had a perfect trip. Weather really was a nonfactor. Really like the spot down by the river. all we needed was a van. Want to thank @GLTHFJ60 for leading. Till the next one.

Last edited:
glad the weather did not punish you guys. safe and fun is good for all..... maybe next time

Looks awesome! I love the shots from Weaver's Bend! One of the camp sites looks like Hot Springs. Did you guys stay there one night?

Stayed at Wolf Creek Falls one night, then weaver's bend the second. No Hot Springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom