Jumbo Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have it in my calendar as the 21st, maybe we will be there. Virginia City Jerky Co. sammiches are a strong incentive.

Shoot I should post this. Details and I will. Time date etc. I have a B-day celebration to go to at 10 to 12 this Saturday.:confused:

Ok let take a poll for a date on this and I'll post it. Looks like everyone can't make this date(21st). I can make the 28th or the 5th. With as cold as it has been the leaves should be starting to change. We should look to the future for a fall run in October. Barney Riley? Suggestions?:hmm:🍁

so the run is off no one can make but me? I am not available on 28th but can make 10/5
I am down for Barney Riley it's been long time since I did that

Hi guys I've been waiting to see the results of the last meeting with her there would be a club run unfortunately it's not this weekend I guess if it matters I cannot go on a run until October 19 I understand you're looking at October 5 I will be out of town and will not be able to make the October club meeting

Thanks Tony I only posted about the 19th in case October 5 falls through like this weekend and did nothing special for me I should be at the November meeting

Thanks Tony I only posted about the 19th in case October 5 falls through like this weekend and did nothing special for me I should be at the November meeting

I know what you meant. I just figured I'd use you as an excuse to get out on the trail one last time before winter sets in! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom