July Trail Ride--Saturday, July 15th 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
RED CONE/WEBSTER PASS

Date: Saturday, July 15th

Trail: Red Cone/Webster Pass

Meeting Spot: Western Gas Station in Woodland Park click for map.

When: Meet 8:00 , Depart 8:30

Some may want to do an overnight for some extended trails but I will be coming back down. I haven't done these trails so maybe someone who has done these want to lead? Looks like Red Cone is open and Webster is at least partially open but we can confirm or wait and see :steer: Who else is in!

CB channel 4
HAM Freq 146.460

Red Cone | Trails Offroad
Webster Pass | Trails Offroad

I plan to be there. I've only done Red Cone once and it was a couple of years ago. I was hoping someone with a little more experience was leading, but I suppose we'd figure it out if it's only us. Just a day trip for me also.

Unfortunately, I have parental duties with the better half out of town (appointments/activities). But we're all in for the following weekend BBQ at Sam's (July 22nd).

I had all intentions of making this one...but have a few personal things going on that are preventing me. Even took the days off to camp! Oh well, San Juan trip will be coming up soon.

last report on trails offroad has Webster open from the summit northward. We can check but will likely take Red Cone and exit north on Webster to I70. Bring a shovel and maybe some other snow gear(chains if you have them)....it could be interesting :)

It went well! Webster is closed but red cone is still open. Right before the summit of Webster there was a 12 foot drift that is probably the reason for the closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom