July monthly meeting .... role call...Now on 7/9/18 @ Tradesman Brewery @ 630PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
So, who is available and ready to sweat it out tonight? I have a kitchen pass !

I’m open to where we meet, but Tradesman is now open... and they have beer, and food trucks (at least on weekend- i’ll Have to check for tonight)

A strong maybe, but we really need to plan this stuff further in advance. With a 6 hour notice, I'm guessing most folks won't know about it for another couple of days.

Yes, you are absolutely right. But, for anybody looking for a meeting on the first Monday of the month, I figure I better post something

Should we plan it for next week? This one snuck up on me!!!

Based on the HORRIBLE traffic situation today - yes, moved to second Monday.

All in favor.... see ya next Monday.

Ill put it on the calendar...
I saw Tradesman right off I 26 today driving by.

Should we meet at Tradesman at, say, 6:30 Monday July 9th???

I'm out this month and next, I have class on Monday nights... :frown: See y'all in September!

Should we meet at Tradesman at, say, 6:30 Monday July 9th???

Yes, Tradesman at 630 for the July Monthly meeting. BYO Mt Dew...

Sorry for the late reply, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it. I will be missing this meeting, but wanted to meet a few more member before signing up.

Every club seems to have that one A-hole, and I was curious if that position was still available. :D

Sorry for the late reply, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it. I will be missing this meeting, but wanted to meet a few more member before signing up.

Every club seems to have that one A-hole, and I was curious if that position was still available. :D

You may have to wait in line for the chair-position, but you’re welcome to a spot on the A-hole board.

Hope to meet ya next month, or a month after.

@Beau Diddly - not only did you miss getting to hang out with Me and @dbenke - but you also missed Shelby...

A4F20337-F773-4F93-A8E1-FF7474393EC6.jpeg

We’ll try harder to plan the August meeting in advance.

Going to do that now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom