July Events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will be there 90% for sure!

*Edit* just realized it is a Sunday... there is a lot lower of a chance of me being able to go then :/ I definitely read that as Saturday.
I'm planning on going up on Saturday to do a little exploring, and I'd love to have another truck with me for the day. I'll camp that night, and meet you guys in Boulder. Stephen and Mike will meet everyone at Albertsons and coordinate from there.

Soooooo does anyone want to head up on Saturday? Just one or two max other people. I want to stay a bit light and fast on Saturday.

I'm planning on going up on Saturday to do a little exploring, and I'd love to have another truck with me for the day. I'll camp that night, and meet you guys in Boulder. Stephen and Mike will meet everyone at Albertsons and coordinate from there.

Soooooo does anyone want to head up on Saturday? Just one or two max other people. I want to stay a bit light and fast on Saturday.

I made plans with some friends to do falthead pass cause it is going to be a short trip :/ wish I would have known earlier it could have totally worked. Cause they got more stuff going on in the day. And I just got hinges in for my rear swingout so I can start the on the fun stuff.

I made plans with some friends to do falthead pass cause it is going to be a short trip :/ wish I would have known earlier it could have totally worked. Cause they got more stuff going on in the day. And I just got hinges in for my rear swingout so I can start the on the fun stuff.
Sorry, I kinda made the plan this morning. We'll miss you!

But it looks like we're going to have a great crew! See you guys on Sunday!

How was day2 TC!?
KIMG0369_zpsiypbbfra.jpg

KIMG0370_zpsnqlso055.jpg

KIMG0343_zpswjwv10fc.jpg

KIMG0338_zpsb2fqk5li.jpg

KIMG0358_zpsmofsk1pm.jpg

KIMG0379_zpsalwaj3zb.jpg

Day two was awesome! Really long day!! Best turn out for a trail ride yet. We would have had 10, but someone didn't let er buck.

Great run!
Here's a couple shots from the day.

Trail lineup

DSC_3437.JPG

Nothing wrong with having to work for it!

DSC_3443.JPG

No deer deer? The videos I took from Saturday won't edited into a video till after I get back from the Black Hills Cruiser Classic and Colorado so sometime in August. BBQ this coming weekend! Giddy Up!!

Nice pics... Wish I could have made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom