Jericho Creepy Crawl Oct 24-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I went up to this last year, it was a blast. Going up again on the 24th.

Creepy Crawl Fall Trail Ride , <-- thats a link to the FB event page

On Oct 24th & 25th NWOR and the NH Parks and Trails are opening 8 miles of ATV trail for those 2 days only at Jericho Mtn State Park. Easy trail riding with your jeep or 4x4. Visit the famous warming hut then make your way to the windmills. Up for, make your way to the more difficult terrain in the 4x4 trail system.Event runs from 8am to 5pm. When you arrive see the park staff in the visitors center to check in, pay the day use fee of $20 and get a map.
REMEMBER Covid 19 regulations still apply. Masks must be worn when is close contact and at the visitors center.

1601904285391.png

I was tempted but I need to replace my center Diff Lock actuator on my transfer case. I Thought I would have everything sorted, my boat sides done etc, by this weekend, but I am not going to make it now.

Enjoy if you go.

Mike

Had a great day saturday. Ran the atv trails in the rain in the morning and onto the truck trails in the afternoon.

FYca4u4l.jpg

CRgN3Dpl.jpg

This guy can can change a cv in 10 minuets. literally. hes been timed.

qs52Wnql.jpg

T7RCoI8l.jpg

ULvZGwEl.jpg

Z7jeIZhl.jpg

ixCJGcwl.jpg

Met up with some guys from Maine 4x4

RoMyjbQl.jpg

otpoCbcl.jpg

Solid day in the woods. Park closes for the year at the end of this week, but ill be back next summer for sure!

Looks like a good day. I am up for it next summer. Maybe we should try and do a club ride there.

Mike

Im all for it, Im about 2 hours away, so its an easy day trip or you can camp right there. The ATV trails are only open one weakened a year, but the truck trails are open all summer.

Our early morning gas station shot.

iKAVQIQl.jpg

I think I am about the same distance away or a little further. Now that my buggy is done, I am going to want to do more runs next year. We should hit up will and see if he wants to schedule a run for the spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom