JCliftonB's Tacoma Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy,

Finally officially rejoined the Toyota family after many many years of many many cars and phases. My wife and I just returned from a 6-month 'round the country overland trip in one of my recent van builds that was recently sold when we returned. Seeing the country, meeting the people, and of course, doing some (extremely mild) wheeling created a trip of a lifetime. We have some more plans coming in the future that will be documented on another build thread of another vehicle... ;)

Here are a few pictures of my recent Transit 250 Build and travels:

DSCF8517copy.jpg
VanLife_Finals_0001-6 copy.jpg
VanLife_Finals_0022 copy.jpg
Build_Thread-4.jpg

After a buyer put a deposit on the van, we returned home to Birmingham Alabama needing a home and vehicles again. My family has always had Toyota's while I have always been the black sheep with a major variety of brands and vehicles. But, as you've probably guessed by now, I have always adored a Tacoma and found a good deal on a Quicksand TRD Off-Road with all the bells and whistles. In another thread I'll document the build-up of the decided weapon of choice for my wife, a GX460.

Build_Thread-8.jpg

Anyways, I hope you tag along and find anything in this thread useful or entertaining. Coming up, I'll describe my plans for this truck!

See you out there,

James

Welcome. I must admit, you have good taste. I built out a T-150 for weekend use (in the left side of the profile pic), and have a sand TRDOR as well. Looking forward to your build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom