January 27th Meetup-Camping Trip-Location TBD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mr2m1

SILVER Star
Threads
There has been a lot of interest in doing a winter camping trip in the snow. Unfortunately I'm not a weather predictor scientist and have no idea at what elevation the snow will be at on the 27th. So in the meantime I have mapped several locations in the Darrington, Mt Baker and Beckler River area. Of course we cant camp at all those spots in one night, so once we get closer to the 27th we can pick one of the locations and hopefully it will have snow.

If your serious about going please let me know as soon as you can. If you're undecided please let me know by the 21st. It helps with planning to have an accurate number of people going.

EDIT: For those that are interested in going for the day but wont be able to stay the night, you are welcome to come as well.

EDIT:
Meetup is this Saturday; we will meet in Arlington at the Grocery Outlet at 10am. Just a reminder, everyone is invited to either camp or come up for the day.
Grocery Outlet
123 E Burke Ave
Arlington, WA 98223
I have tagged a few spots to consider going to on the map below that will hopefully have snow. The forecast looks like rain on Saturday that may help with picking a location.

Camping Locations

Last edited:
I am in. Looks like Tyson will be coming as well.

n/m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom