I've been stalked by Tom... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good Day,

I am a new fj62 owner, been driving the cruiser for 4 days now. Tom miracluously showed up at AAA when I am selling my Subaru WRX (hence my screen name) asking random strangers if they own the Cruiser. I admit to owning it and proceed to have a conversation with Tom. He then proceeds to steal my phillips head screw driver (actually he just borrowed it, I think to get me to come to one of the next meetings) to replace the plate on the new fj40 he is purchasing.

Now the funny thing about that is that the guy he is buying the 40 from is telling me that Tom shows up in his yard at night while it is raining checks out his 40, which by the way is not running and not for sell, and buys it. We both agree that Tom is a serious Land Cruiser Stalker!!

Anyway welcome me aboard. And be easy, this is my first TLC.

this is rediculously funny!!! and i second (or third) the stalker notion. he got me too. read my thread: "chased down by tom." he waited like half an hour in a traffic jam to catch up to me. i must say the man is driven.

welcome anyway. but of course... WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how some people see patterns? Or numbers as colors? Well i think Tom has a mental map of every single 40/55/60/62 in the trisate area. And he sees them moving around like atoms under a microscope.

Scary

Howdy!!

Oh yeah, nice to have another 62 in the fold...

Here are a couple of pics from my phone....
IMAGE_00010.jpg
IMAGE_00012.jpg

nice subaru:flipoff2: just kidding thats how i bought my 62 i kept on bugging the guy;) i hunt down a cruiser if i see one:D follow or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom