SOLD Issaquah, WA - Turbo-Glide 3B Kit - Garrett T25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
dumb.org
Purchased for my BJ70. I sold the truck, kept the turbo kit. Paid $2800 for it brand new. It's in great shape.

I leave for Japan in one week. If you want it, send me a PM and we can discuss price. If we do it before I leave, I can get it shipped before I leave on Feb 7. Otherwise, I won't be back until March.

Includes Turbo, pipes, exhaust manifold, and is tapped for pyrometer. Drops right into a 3B engine.

9MPcX2Q.jpg

Last edited:
how much ?
I'll get back to you shortly. I have a local interested in it. Off the cuff - $1500 shipped, OBO. With the way freight's going from Australia these days, probably saves around $2000 on total cost.

Unit has under 30k miles on it. No damage, spins beautifully. I've also hit it with a wire wheel, zinc rust stopper, and oiled it up. Pics tomorrow.

Could this be put on a 2B?

Could this be put on a 2B?
Looks like yes. He was asking the same I am back in 2015... probably says I'm asking too little, but whatever. $1500 out the door.

Okay thanks for checking on the 2B. Prioritizing projects for my 44 and not ready to pull the trigger on this just yet. If you still have it when you are back in March let me know.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom