is this plug for headlight washers?

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by boogiedownnm, Aug 16, 2005.

1. boogiedownnm

boogiedownnm

plug goes to nothing....help!

2. loeky

loeky

yep. the early plugs were square and the later ones were round. not sure which year they changed though.

3. boogiedownnm

boogiedownnm

is there anything I can use with that plug besides the headlight washers? if not, should I just get rid of it? I am trying to get the mess that is my engine compartment fixed up....

4. polarweasel

polarweasel Where's mah cruzah?

Don't get rid of it... install the washers! I've got the front valence panel (with washer heads on it) you need up in Loveland, and I think I've even got the headlight reservoir (no pump). Come and get it!

5. loeky

loeky

i'm working on getting mine hooked up again too. the only part i'm still after is a headlight washer pump.

boogie - your engine compartment looks like mine. i think the PO had my truck on a farm and the dirt and stuck on mud is /everywhere/. i'm still not real sure how to get it all off, not that i care about the mud, but it makes it difficult to see things clearly and if they're leaking or not.

6. boogiedownnm

boogiedownnm

aint that the truth!! plus, if you when I stick my hand in there and grab any part. I come out of there with dirt and grease on all sides of my arm up ti the elbow....

I am in the process of removing piece by piece for cleanup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.