Is this group still live? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im not sure but id join up. ive seen two beautifully built LXs recently passing my neighborhood and wondered how we can get a group meet...

I will be moving to Tampa this June and my land cruiser should arrive at the same time from Colombia. I am up to meet some others in the area.

cool how bout an afternoon in Richloam. There is a lot of cool roads to drove on there and i did them in my bone stock ujz100 on street tires.

I need to finish the wiring in the dash and buy/weld in a cage on the 64 and on the 98 I am doing an alternator, radiator, brakes, 2nd battery install and a few other things. Getting the 98 back on the road after it's been sitting a while. The 64 I have been slowly working on for a good while. I just realized I still have the hood to prep, sand, clean up, paint and mount as well as do some work on the windshield frame. such a rust clean up, prime/paint and buy/install glass in it, I have to decide which of two sets of doors I want to use, one for complete doors and one that I will cut into "half doors". Then do that work,....so,,,not too much but enough to keep me off the road till most is done. It would be great if I can find someone that is a good Tig or Mig welder as that would sure make the cage a whole lot safer feeling.

Last edited:
I've seen a handful of Cruiser's around recently. I live in south Tampa and would 100% be down for a meet up. I'm also open to any assistance with servicing my front knuckles lol

Just went to richloam today with a buddy and we r planning on going again in a couple weeks

Resized_20210409_123553.jpeg

Nope, i'm in an 80 series. Need to change my axle seals and service the knuckles/birfields

We should definitely do a light meet to put some faces to the Cruisers!

Who would like a June meet? Possibly at a restaurant? Wings and beer? At a parking lot? I’m up for anything.

Manny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom