Is this group still live? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would definitely be in for any of the July dates or could make either Friday or Sunday June dates.
Unfortunately it can sometimes be difficult accommodating a time/date that fits everyone's schedule. The two date thing is a good idea.

Good to know.

A Sunday would be great on my end.
Sunday 27th sounds good.

Sunday the 27th. I'm up for it.

In the past, Gandy beach meets have always been successful. Kind of hot this time of year. Might not be bad if done later in the day under canopies. Ice cold beer would just be reach away from a cooler. Sunday would be more crowded though.

In the past we had a meet up at Kojaks (rib restaurant) south Tampa Gandy Blvd. Not lots of seating, but would be ok at an off hour like 3 or 4PM.

Or as mentioned above, Winghouse would be a great option.

We could get some more input/options.

I am good with ANYTHING.

If picking a place becomes inconclusive or complicated, we can put up a poll. I think we can do that on this site?

I’m up for Gandy.
We can take some nice pictures there.

The 27th is a good date. I will probably be there early with my family.

How bout we start a new page about this as it appears there are only 3 of us that have noticed it, Maybe if it is on the "Main" page the turnout may be larger...What do you think?

IDK who would be interested but i am planning on going out for some very light off roading in richloam wma (north of tampa) on July 10th so if u are just let me know

I'm fine with Gandy as well. After a new thread gets started and we come up with approx times, I'll put a link to it over at Florida Land Cruisers.

I like June 27th, I live off of Gandy and Westshore so I'm a big fan of redneck beach!! Good couple restaurant/bars around the area too.

Gandy works for me as well. Plenty of room assuming we get there at a reasonable time and would definitely be more conducive to having a beer and looking at other peoples LC’s. Don’t get me wrong, we all love a visit to Wing House but I’m here for Toyota’s

Gandy works for me as well. Plenty of room assuming we get there at a reasonable time and would definitely be more conducive to having a beer and looking at other peoples LC’s. Don’t get me wrong, we all love a visit to Wing House but I’m here for Toyota’s

Reply here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom