Lets put a meetngreet together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't know if many have been following the thread that is under "Is this group still live" a few have voiced an interest in a get together. So I thought maybe putting a new one up in case anyone didn't see the other one. Initially the following was a thought:
June 25-26-27
July 23-24-25

So far we have "at least for now" come up with Sunday June 27th. Hopefully we will get some more response and some input as to times/dates/places as the place is still up in the air.

Lets see if we can make something happen and begin to turn this into a "Real TLCA Group". I think it can be fun and helpful to those of us that have the disorder......If you don't know what I mean then speak up and those with it (I think) will be glad to let you know what it is.....

Come on folks, lets make this happen.

We are leaning toward a Sunday 27th meet at Gandy Beach. Any other input is much welcome.

Confirmed

Has a time frame been picked? This time of year the weather forecast shows late afternoon rain. It won't be an all day thing for me, but would like to pick a two hour window when most people are there. When is everyone going to be there? I might go mid day if that ends up being a popular time.

I'll show up around noon.

84DC79D4-0E33-4414-9299-556B2D6D7068.jpeg

Great time, great people, great attendance!

This meeting was needed!

Manny @ Tampa Cruisers

Does anyone wanna hit up richloam wma? The roads are pretty easy. I'm on street tires and I've never been stuck. I like goin out there but I no longer have someone to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom