Is there a good aftermarket head unit for the series 200 with nav? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure honestly. I called alpine to make sure this wasn't a glitch on their vehicle filter. He said it would work but would be a custom install necessary by a shop. So it might but sounds like the price could go through the roof quickly.

So called a few shops and none would touch it. However, I did find these guys in Australia and through email conversations they said their units should work. They're essentially direct replacements that have had Android auto/Apple carplay added. Link below.

Are there any updates to aftermarket availability ? My current radio’s CD player is drawing power from the battery when the car is off, which is draining all of the energy. Need to replace the unit if I want any type of music. The silence is driving me insane

Are there any updates to aftermarket availability ? My current radio’s CD player is drawing power from the battery when the car is off, which is draining all of the energy. Need to replace the unit if I want any type of music. The silence is driving me insane
To tide you over try a portable Bluetooth speaker. The tube shaped ones will fit in the central cup holder. When my amp canceled itself I ran a Bluetooth speaker for a few months while I considered options. It wasn’t amazing, but did better than I expected.

I posted that link above to ecsoundvision in Australia. Shipping is $150 but any of the same year model Sahara trims will fit US 200 series.

I installed the Teyes CC3 in my 2008 LC200.
Sound is great. It comes fully integrated for the 200 including the plastic face.

Hope you can get it in the US.

I installed the Teyes CC3 in my 2008 LC200.
Sound is great. It comes fully integrated for the 200 including the plastic face.

Hope you can get it in the US.
Thank you! do you have any pictures of it installed ? Are you able to use the rear climate controls and reverse camera?

or does anyone that installed a new aftermarket radio want to sell me their old stock unit? looking for the bottom unit, under the nav screen for a 2008-2011. Thanks

or does anyone that installed a new aftermarket radio want to sell me their old stock unit? looking for the bottom unit, under the nav screen for a 2008-2011. Thanks
Put a wanted in the classified section.
You will get better results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom