Is anyone in Flowery Branch? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there anyone that lives in or very close to Flowery Branch that could look at an FJ60 for me? No need to go out of your way, but if you're local, it would help me out. Thank you in advance.

No one? I’m trying not to go in blind with a 14 hour round trip drive to go grab it. Any help is much appreciated and I can compensate you for your time.

By coincidence I happened to spot a 60 in a parking lot on my way home today... actually there were 2! I says to myself: “Hey, maybe there’s a cruiser shop here I don’t know about?” I stopped in to take a look and Scott, the owner comes out while I’m looking... he thinks I’m there to inspect it for a prospective buyer which I now know is you because about this time in drives Bart, who IS the guy helping you out!
I had to get home but my take on this truck (@fz1boxer will give you a more detailed report - he had a creeper and flashlight 😉) is gonna likely be the same... Not a bad 60 but will need 🔧 attention to be a reliable DD... has typical rust around fender wells and some bumps and bruises in body (nothing I saw to be catastrophic). Interior was not bad, carpet in fair condition, small cracks in dash, tear in top of rear seats.
Owner cranked her up: fired right up and idled well - sounds like a 2F should... Owner was up front about the truck and I feel will answer truthfully, anything you ask him! I’ll leave off here as I know you’ll get a call and more/better info from boxer :cheers:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom