Ironman nitro 2" lift kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably not too much help, as I have the Ironman Nitro but in the “stock firmness” version.
Still a 2” lift.
Ride is def firmer than stock but very controlled, and very nice on the freeway. I have a Sport model, so it’s a stiff, flat handler anyway, but I think the new suspension stiffened it up even more.
Allows me to run 255-75/17 (32’s) without any rubbing or mods.
Coils are an awful green color, but not too visible thankfully.
You may want to consider UCAs also.
Good luck

I have this kit or a version of this kit. I like it a lot, got a bit more than 2 inches of total lift. Went ahead and did SPC UCA's at the same time, would highly recommend. To piggyback off what previous poster said, it is a firmer rider but not in any way harsh. Currently running 285/70/17 KO2's with a front BMC. All in all its a solid kit for the money.

Thanks for all the response. The notion I'm getting is it's a bit stiff/firm but hopefully tolerable with the comfort load. how is the rake/stance? is it over exaggerate like stock or more tone down and leveled?

Thanks for all the response. The notion I'm getting is it's a bit stiff/firm but hopefully tolerable with the comfort load. how is the rake/stance? is it over exaggerate like stock or more tone down and leveled?

My shop was able to get me pretty leveled front and back, as everything settled overtime there was some rake but much less than stock IMO (My whole setup is just a bit over 1 year old). If I remember to I'll snap a pic this afternoon and post it here.

I have a 1” rake. I like it...never been a fan of the leveled look.

My shop was able to get me pretty leveled front and back, as everything settled overtime there was some rake but much less than stock IMO (My whole setup is just a bit over 1 year old). If I remember to I'll snap a pic this afternoon and post it here.
I have a 1” rake. I like it...never been a fan of the leveled look.

Do you have the comfort or performance load? What was the overall lift , 2"?

They have a 3rd version, “Stock”. It’s still a 2” lift (though I got closer to 3” up front because my 15 year old, 155,000 mile OEM springs were pretty much clapped out).
Ride is good. Firm but good. Clears my 255-75/17 KO2’s without any mods.
I’ll be loading a RTT later next week...we’ll see if I made the right call with the firmness selection.

I went from having a 2” rake, to having a 1” rake after the install.
Gained 2” in back, almost 3 up front.
Did UCAs also (Ironman alloy)

Not a great pic, but you get the idea.

333A4A1E-034C-49AD-8B83-923774997949.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom