Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks to PhotoGod, I finally realized my Cruiser dream was within reach. So, I bought an LX450 Saturday. Thanks to this forum, I was able to make an overly informed decision and fix a floppy side view mirror on the spot.

The running boards are already sitting in the garage and the drawings are almost done for the rack. I needed a reliable car that wouldn't need money and all of the sudden, I think this LX needs new suspension;).

Jeremy

Last edited:
Welcome :flipoff2:

Why do you feel the suspension is in need of replacement?

Thank you all for you Warm greetings. (I feel like Eddie Murphy in 'Welcome to America') 'Yes, F%$& you too!'

I think it needs new suspension, because when I look at it, its just not high enough, and its not OME, Hell yeah!

Honestly, it looks like it needs new tires, so this would be the time to do all of that.

I tried attaching my photos, but it didn't go, I'm most definitely doing something stupid... There I think that has got it. I copied the images from a posting on here. And then when I tried to place it back in my original post it said the files were oversized, wierd!

Jeremy

PS. the running boards are already gone and it has a yakima rack on it for the up coming Whitewater kayaking season, time to freeze! WOOHOO!
SCALED IMG_5920.jpg
SCALED IMG_5921.jpg

:flipoff2: welcome!! nice rig!!

Welcome!:flipoff2:

How much $?

Welcome :flipoff2:

What did you end up paying?
Looks good! Ive been looking for a while and havent found what I want yet...
Main prob is finding locked vehicles here in Fl.

I paid $8500. This particular vehicle is the "need to sell 97 Lx450" post. So I was able to talk with the original owner and find out what trade in was and all that jazz. unfortunately I wasn't able to buy it for Trade in price, Which would have been awesome.

I paid $8500. This particular vehicle is the "need to sell 97 Lx450" post. So I was able to talk with the original owner and find out what trade in was and all that jazz. unfortunately I wasn't able to buy it for Trade in price, Which would have been awesome.

$8500!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: Dude thats awesome! If its as nice as it sounds I think you got a great deal. The prices I've been seeing for a low mileage not even locked lx are at least 2-4K more...Maybe they are just more down here in FL? I am happy someone on here got it and the dealer didnt send it to auction. I was also looking at it and was going to fly to MN but I was 1 day to late:doh:
Anyhow Congrats and Enjoy it!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom