Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think I closed the deal on an '86 FJ60 - my first Toyota 4x4. Hope to pick up tomorrow or Monday at the latest - assuming seller doesn't change his mind.

Since I've been an IH guy most my life, I feel a bit like I'm cheating. :) So, I thought I'd go ahead and dive in head first and try and become involved with the local group.

Looks like you folks meet monthly, so I'll plan on joining the next one, if OK...

Thanks,
Skip

Welcome to ACLC!
Congrats on the purchase.
Post up a pic, once you pick up your new ride and when the rain finally stops. :)

Welcome. bring her to the next meeting. We meet on the first thursday of the month at Big'z on loop 1604 but there was some debate on changing the locale due to the poor parking situation. Keep an eye on the board for updates

Welcome to the board. Cant wait to see the pics. A 60 series is on my want list.

Think I'll be able to pick up in a few hours.
I swear, I have the patience of a 2 year old. Ridiculous.

We all do, when it comes to purchasing something and we forced to wait for it.... :)

She looks great! Even with the little dent in the bumper.
Hey how about that green 911... looks mid 70s?
And that red 911, mid 80's turbo version?

Nathan- Thanks.

And REALLY good eye!
The green is a '71 911 (race).
The red is '81 SC (non-turbo) - BUT, the tail is an original late 70's early 80's turbo tail. So, close.
Used to have a '79 930 (911 Turbo), but it went to Europe. Really miss that car.

Oh... just saw your sig. Ever track the Z3?

- Skip

:cool:

img1905ol.jpg

Nathan- Thanks.

And REALLY good eye!
The green is a '71 911 (race).
The red is '81 SC (non-turbo) - BUT, the tail is an original late 70's early 80's turbo tail. So, close.
Used to have a '79 930 (911 Turbo), but it went to Europe. Really miss that car.

Oh... just saw your sig. Ever track the Z3?

- Skip

Great collection there... as for the Z3... yep in the Carolinas, all autocrossing.
When I moved to Texas, I did a few events, but the killer heat and killer drives to the events make it tough for the amount of traveling I do for work... so I "retired" ;)

Still own the Z3. All the stuff I did with her, is on my website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom