Introduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am also new to FJ40s, 43s, and 45s. I have been a longtime jeep lover. When I say "jeep", I mean that in the generic term. I have had 2 Jeep Wranglers but any desire to own a Wrangler came to a very sudden end when my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that had 10,000 miles on it spontaneously caught on fire going down 281. It was a total loss. Fortunately, I made it out unharmed.

Getting another Wrangler is out of the question. I have long admired FJ40s from the outside. I am now in a position from a means standpoint to get an FJ40--I just have to find the right one.

Anyway, any input ya'll can give me about meeting times/places and/or leads on FJ40s, 43s, or 45s is much appreciated.

Howdy Mace,

There is a meeting the first weekend of every month. The last time I attended it was at a taco shop on Bitters near 281. That was back in June or July. They have a Facebook page and I believe that is where all of the activity takes place. The clubhouse here is fairly dead. I too had a Jeep but always wanted a Land Cruiser. Growing up I liked the FJ40 but when it came time to buy I was forced into the 100 series. It works well for my needs. Good luck with your search. Be sure to check out the classifieds for your next rig.

Thank you all for the welcome and pointing me to the meetings. I am still in search of an FJ40 but I'd love to get know the locals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom