Intro: My new (to me) bj70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doing a little traderoo, my can am for this 85 BJ70. Sold my 100-series, then decided I wanted another truck and the deal with the wife it one, in one out. Got some things planned for this right out of the gate, but for the most part it appears failr well sorted. 4.88, lockers, suspension, interior and body look prety good. Going to drop my can am off to the new owner and get this on Friday.

I'd guess you guys light maybe know about the truck (maybe) I know the owners a pirate4x4 guy not 100% if he's here. But im super stoked.

_JD_4410 small.jpg
65532796992__B0A99E3F-D9B2-402E-8B43-B3261BB830AA.fullsizerender.jpg
IMG_8898 2.jpg
65532789906__693544F6-D660-4B4B-9A86-07BFEE7E66B8.fullsizerender.jpg

Last edited:
Nice 70 and welcome to the 70 series forum.

Looks like I might have spoke too soon, was supposed to go pick-up my can am from a photo shoot this AM and BJ owner said he returned home from a hunting trip and LC was gone. HE's trying to figure out where it is now but super bummed for him and me right now.

So in a rather bizarre twist, I see the truck posted for sale in Oregon. I messaged the guy I was dealing with the truck and he was like "you'll have no problem selling it, why are you selling it so fast."

I said this is the truck we were making a deal on that you told me was stolen, he replied that it must be fraud.

So I messaged the people selling it, asking if they just recently bought it from a guy in California. She said yes. I told her how it was posted by the guy they got it from wanting to sell or trade for a UTV and we had a deal to trade. the night before im to drive up he tells me it was stolen.

So ****ing weird, and I told this ****ing doofus from the first second we talked, if you want cash let me know i'll bring it instead of the trade. So what does this ****ing doofus do, he waits until 6 hours before I drive up, I have the ****ing truck and trailer ready to tow the 8 hours to him to trade to make up some dumb ****ing lie about it being stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom