Wanted Interior door handles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Interior door pull straps for HJ75. Anybody got a pair?

Finished up deer hunting in Mexico and dodging the cartel. Kept my head and so did the deer! Wasn't happy with the old handles on my cruiser and restoration didn't help. Penny thinks she has a pair of door handles so that is good news. Bed rack should be finished next week and then to have it bedlined. Interior looking good with both seats in. Going to make the body shop repaint the doors and hood, not happy with the job they did. I'm closer than I was 2 1/2 years ago but this marriage has been rough on me as you well know and just trying to get it finished RIGHT!

Finished up deer hunting in Mexico and dodging the cartel. Kept my head and so did the deer! Wasn't happy with the old handles on my cruiser and restoration didn't help. Penny thinks she has a pair of door handles so that is good news. Bed rack should be finished next week and then to have it bedlined. Interior looking good with both seats in. Going to make the body shop repaint the doors and hood, not happy with the job they did. I'm closer than I was 2 1/2 years ago but this marriage has been rough on me as you well know and just trying to get it finished RIGHT!
That's the spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom