Interior dimensions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone point me to the official stats of the interior dimensions? Legroom etc? Apologies if it’s been posted before, but I can’t find them anywhere. Tia.

I've seen LC300 brochures from many markets and not a single one of them had interior dimension published. You'll have to wait for full review of the LC300 or wait when the LX600 gets reviewed in the USA. Interior dimensions is more of a concern for Americans.

Interior dimensions are provided in the body manual. You can get this information through Toyota global information services.

Here, I uploaded the JDM LC300 owners manual for you. It's 620 pages long and in Japanese. Knock yourself out.

Attachments

• landcruiser_202104.pdf
    17.9 MB · Views: 33
Luckily for you I found one in english. If no interior dimensions are mentioned in this over 800 pages manual, then I would give it a rest haha.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 19.24.43.png

Last edited:
They’ve got to be the only car company in the world still using the old “Station Wagon” moniker

Thanks for this. However, it looks like I’ll have to give up; I don’t see it anywhere in the manual. Granted, I didn’t read every page, but in the specification section on page 742 it has everything EXCEPT for interior dimensions. I wonder why it’s a murica thing to care about it? Guess I’ll just have to wait for a better review of the new LC to happen.

Thanks for this. However, it looks like I’ll have to give up; I don’t see it anywhere in the manual. Granted, I didn’t read every page, but in the specification section on page 742 it has everything EXCEPT for interior dimensions. I wonder why it’s a murica thing to care about it? Guess I’ll just have to wait for a better review of the new LC to happen.
Np. Or just wait when the LX600's dimensions get published on lexus usa's website. Regarding interior space, I'm guessing it has to do with how America is structured. It's a very car centric nation. Pretty much everything is done by driving. Public transportation compared to other western nations is bad, forget walking or biking to go to your groceries. Americans drive the most miles per year of any country in the world. Also the obsession with "bigger is better" plays a role in why they prefer bigger cars. Americans just want to get from A to B in the most comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom