Interest in Custom 80 Emblems? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. I'll go for the TOYOTA when you get them

Hi Sorry, I did search the thread but did not see this mentioned.

What about Lexus (in the same font) across the grill, like the Toyota?

Lexus.jpg

I have not looked into that design, but that is definately something I can look into after I wrap up a few of my current projects. If you feel there is enough interest in this then I would be ok to start working on it. I just can't put 10-15 hours into the development of the designs plus prototyping and test fitting to only sell a few. For me to break even I would probably need to at least sell around a dozen.

BTW, I still have a few double and single cupholders up on ETSY now.

Just curious.. will the oval teq emblem fit in the grille where the factory emblem is for a 1993 toyota pickup?

Just curious.. will the oval teq emblem fit in the grille where the factory emblem is for a 1993 toyota pickup?
I have no idea if it would Fit. if you could track me down a grill off of a 93 I could make you one specific to that year that would fit perfect.I would even give you the perfected prototype for free for your Hassle of finding and shipping me a grillE. I would probably need the grill for 1 to 2 weeks.

I have no idea if it would Fit. if you could track me down a grill off of a 93 I could make you one specific to that year that would fit perfect.I would even give you the perfected prototype for free for your Hassle of finding and shipping me a grillE. I would probably need the grill for 1 to 2 weeks.
Where do I ship it too?

Finally got around to making the FJ40 and FJ55 badges. They are up on ETSY now. I know the 80 guys aren't interested in these, but this is one more thing on my project list I can check off. I am now fully focused on the "TOYOTA" grille badges. I have fitment pretty much perfected on all 4 designs. I am now focusing on wrapping up the aesthetics. I should have it all wrapped up some time during next week. With school starting back up (I'm a teacher) I have been VERY busy with that and haven't been able to put too much time into this. Once I get everything finalized I will then make a large batch of them. since I can only make one a day, it will take me a few weeks before I have them on ETSY. On a side note, I have been able to go back to making the double cup holder since I'm done prototyping the "TOYOTA" grille badges but am not ready to start making a batch. I have a few days open so I figured I would squeeze in one more small batch. I also made a little design/printing changes to the double cup that is pretty cool. I will post pics of that on the cupholder thread this evening. Anything I make will show up on ETSY as soon as it's done.
Here's some pics of the FJ40 design:

And here is some pics of the FJ55 design:

I dig it, thanks!
image.jpg

Did you make these badges for 80's yet?
Like offset to one side?

It would be cool to see the older 80 series "Toyota" logo'd front grill have color options for the lettering instead of stock chrome. Red would be pretty sweet i think. I dunno if youd have enough interest though. Great work, those other badges are turning out great

I've got the old style 80 and saw a guy about vital overly over the letters on my old grill I painted matt black.
It wasn't an issue as far as he was concerned and pretty cheap.
Not trying to cut brads lunch here but that would suit your needs and given the early toyota logo is embossed on the grill and almost impossible to recreate reasonably would be difficult.
Toyota charged my insurance company 800 for a replacement and when you look at it off the car it's some complex design

Did you make these badges for 80's yet?
Like offset to one side?

I have quite a few different grille badges in different color combos for the 80 series. Click on the link in my sig and it will take you to my etsy site with all of the different options. if you want one offset on the grille like the FJ40 and FJ55 ones then I would need to design that. I have not done that yet and I have a pile of projects out in front, but maybe this spring I will have some time to look into that option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom