Interco Super Swamper 34x9.50r15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So after some deep researching I’ve decided that this is the tire I want to run on my FJ60 with an OME EMU 2” lift and 15x8 3.5BS wheels

Question for you all is does anyone have a hookup on Interco tires?

Also if you’ve had some first-hand experience with Super Swampers please feel free to share

I’ll post pics of the wheels when I get back home and will also post pics of the rig once I have the tires mounted

I’ll also have to stock chrome wheels up for sale along with some fairly new tires soon …

Interested as well but for a 40 series…

So after some deep researching I’ve decided that this is the tire I want to run on my FJ60 with an OME EMU 2” lift and 15x8 3.5BS wheels

Question for you all is does anyone have a hookup on Interco tires?

Also if you’ve had some first-hand experience with Super Swampers please feel free to share

I’ll post pics of the wheels when I get back home and will also post pics of the rig once I have the tires mounted

I’ll also have to stock chrome wheels up for sale along with some fairly new tires soon …
I ran these on my wagon for a short while back in the day, mounted on the stock rims. Seemed to fit fine with the OME lift. I personally didn't care for them on a heavy wagon--seemed to wander quite a bit on the road IMHOP, and on the trail when aired down would fold under the rim, but to each his own. :beer:

fj60_ss_34x9-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom