In search of fj80 or fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Even folks,

Have convinced one of my staff to steer clear of a Jeep and go Toyota,
Is anyone looking to part with a 80 preferably FZJ know they not so plentiful.

If not anyone open to letting us take a look at theirs.

Appreciate any help

Many thanks

I have a friend in Flag looking to sell a 140k 1996, white 80. Unlocked. Original headgasket. Original suspension, 33" General Grabbers. Mostly base-lined. Has a hole in the exhaust, front tube bumper, and probably needs a knuckle job. Rhino-lined rockers (gray). Gray interior. He is asking $8500'ish. I don't know the rig, but he offered it to me today.

I have a friend in Flag looking to sell a 140k 1996, white 80. Unlocked. Original headgasket. Original suspension, 33" General Grabbers. Mostly base-lined. Has a hole in the exhaust, front tube bumper, and probably needs a knuckle job. Rhino-lined rockers (gray). Gray interior. He is asking $8500'ish. I don't know the rig, but he offered it to me today.
thanks pitch will keep in mind, as a Inyati guy not sure we can get around the Rhino lining :)

Having owned both, go for the 93-97 fzj if possible. You'll appreciate the extra power

Depending on how quickly your co-worker is looking to purchase, I'm targeting having my '97 FZJ80 available for sale early June. It does have the magic button, HG recently done (CBT), PPH, new radiator, newer brakes, lifted, 35's, longfields, yada, yada, yada. I have a punch list of smaller items I'm trying to finish up but wont' do that till after I get back from Cruise Moab. I'm hoping to be able to pass it on to another club member. Depending on how much I can get completed by then, it'll probably in the $10K ish range give or take. It is NOT the preferred club color though.

Depending on how quickly your co-worker is looking to purchase, I'm targeting having my '97 FZJ80 available for sale early June. It does have the magic button, HG recently done (CBT), PPH, new radiator, newer brakes, lifted, 35's, longfields, yada, yada, yada. I have a punch list of smaller items I'm trying to finish up but wont' do that till after I get back from Cruise Moab. I'm hoping to be able to pass it on to another club member. Depending on how much I can get completed by then, it'll probably in the $10K ish range give or take. It is NOT the preferred club color though.
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom