Im new to the group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, my name is Jay: or Jbird
I've got a 97 LX50 that I just put 529s 37s Rock Kwraler TC gears, 4in Dobinsons lift and working on a turbo kit as we speak.... Looking for some fun trips coming up
I'm in Southern California, San Bernardino and Ventura.. Planet on trips to Rubicon, Dusey and more this year..
Hope to meet up and have some fun!

Hey all, my name is Jay: or Jbird
I've got a 97 LX50 that I just put 529s 37s Rock Kwraler TC gears, 4in Dobinsons lift and working on a turbo kit as we speak.... Looking for some fun trips coming up
I'm in Southern California, San Bernardino and Ventura.. Planet on trips to Rubicon, Dusey and more this year..
Hope to meet up and have some fun!
Welcome again, Jay! Are you signed up for the TLCA sponsored Rubithon in June, or are you planning to go up at another time? I did the Dusy a few years ago with 4 other guys from the club. it was beautiful, but very challenging, especially for rigs as wide as our 80's are. Make sure you have good spotters along because it's tight! I've heard it described as "30 miles of being between a rock and a hard place".

Hi, my name is Phi. Im located in OC area. I looking to run the Rubicon this year. It's going to be my first time running this trail so i hope to run it with some of the local 80s.

Welcome again, Jay! Are you signed up for the TLCA sponsored Rubithon in June, or are you planning to go up at another time? I did the Dusy a few years ago with 4 other guys from the club. it was beautiful, but very challenging, especially for rigs as wide as our 80's are. Make sure you have good spotters along because it's tight! I've heard it described as "30 miles of being between a rock and a hard place".
Hey thanks for the welcome. Did not know about the Rubithon but would love to get more info.. I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom