I'm Hiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have an opening for an all around mechanic. Applicants should have basic mechanical skills and the drive to carve out a future for themselves. This is not a corporate job, it does not provide health insurance or paid vacations. What it does provide is an opportunity for the applicant to be paid on performance. The right applicant will understand that if they put themselves into the work, they can afford their own insurance and afford to take vacations. The right applicant will be hungry for the chance to forge their own future, by their own actions and involvement. It is really that simple. :)

Well, my son will be done with the ASE training next year at the Hendricks Center. He will required ample free time, high pay, plenty of breaks, stock refrigerators, high speed wifi, parking close to work, low hassle job, easy to avoid clients, safe space center and company gym, accommodation for his support animal, 10 week vacakay, stimulating conversation, free healthcare, and a staff to support him.

Maybe he should run for congress....

LOL, Does he believe "My bad" is the universal phrase for "I get a free do over"

Just fired one of those, that an lying is OK as long as it is of benefit to said liar.

LOL, Does he believe "My bad" is the universal phrase for "I get a free do over"

Just fired one of those, that an lying is OK as long as it is of benefit to said liar.
I think he takes his mistakes seriously, hard on himself. But he does get up at the crack of noon, breakfast by 2pm, then breaktime until 3pm. Lunch at 3-4, and siesta 4-6pm. So makes it difficult to make mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom