Wanted Illinois: 2010-13 GX 460 - will travel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
I’m hunting for the right 460 for my next build. I’m in northern Illinois (ugh) but will travel for the right vehicle. I absolutely prefer black interior, I’d consider brown and really don’t want cream at all. I otherwise don’t have any color preference. I prefer 2010-2013 and below $20k.

I just sold my 2010 4Runner so I’m familiar with the platform (for the most part). I’m ready to reluctantly pull the trigger on one in Virginia right now I’m not super stoked about...it needs a lot of work. Please change my mind.

I know I’m new to this forum but I’ve been lurking for a while. My username is “Decipher” on T4R.org if you want to look into the validity of my profile. I’ve been a long time user there and head up my local 4R group. Thanks!

Brian
815-572-1550

Last edited:
I flew from Illinois to Virginia to drive a 460 home and was beyond pissed when the truck was entirely misrepresented. Needless to say, I’m still in the market.
I’m hunting for the right 460 for my next build. I’m in northern Illinois (ugh) but will travel for the right vehicle. I absolutely prefer black interior, I’d consider brown and really don’t want cream at all. I otherwise don’t have any color preference. I prefer 2010-2013 and below $20k.

I just sold my 2010 4Runner so I’m familiar with the platform (for the most part). I’m ready to reluctantly pull the trigger on one in Virginia right now I’m not super stoked about...it needs a lot of work. Please change my mind.

I know I’m new to this forum but I’ve been lurking for a while. My username is “Decipher” on T4R.org if you want to look into the validity of my profile. I’ve been a long time user there and head up my local 4R group. Thanks!

Brian
815-572-1550

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom