IH8Mudfest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

actually, the missus and I were talking about that Fri night....it'll happen someday, believe me!!!

(most likely location Attica IN....most likely first time, summer 2005)

with junk, gumby and woody sounds more like a sausage fest to me...

so you guys gunna fly out us aussie locals for 2005??? seeing we only got automobiles a few years ago, have to ride around in kangaroo pouches, and need to swim to indonesia to access an airport?

Land Cruisers and a burnout contest? Does anyone else see a problem here? Or am I the only one without a 350 conversion?

I believe Gumby was referring to simply destroying my peaceful neighborhood....lol

especially considering I do drink piles of beer, but never when wheeling, I hate mud, I can't afford the rubber for burnouts, I DO like loud music but have no radio in my truck, my backyard is barely big enuf for the 100# dog that lives there, and C would brutalize Gumby if he tried....

hehehe

Ron,

Just accidently burned out yesterday gettting a jump on a green light. Your in chicago, better get a 350 to beat the ricers out of the toll-gate:)

why do you want too burn rubber in a four by four any way except too climb a hard climb or playing on slick rock well thats how i feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom