If you are interested in joining this great club, here are a few details. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have monthly meetings at the Round table pizza at 370 Elm Ave, Auburn, CA 95603, and try to do a trail run once a month. We did a couple of overnight trips this year, including a joint run with the club from Reno. So far, the day trips are about 4 to 10 vehicles, and the overnight 3-5 vehicles. The next run is scheduled for Jan 1st. Many of the club members drive the 80 series, so the trail runs are not overly difficult.

Due to meeting locations not being accessible, the meeting locations have been where we can find them.

We have a Facebook page and are a recognized chapter of the TLCA. We're casual, and the dues are low, $20 a year. We are smaller right now, as the club was resurrected earlier this year after a 13 year break. We currently have 13 paid memberships, but would like to grow that number.

I'm the Secretary/Treasurer. Ryan Apple is the president, and Marc Vanden is the VP.

If you're interested, you can PM me.

Tony Mills

Last edited:
Welcome to the TLCA and mud!!

We have monthly meetings at the Round table pizza at 370 Elm Ave, Auburn, CA 95603, and try to do a trail run once a month. We did a couple of overnight trips this year, including a joint run with the club from Reno. So far, the day trips are about 4 to 10 vehicles, and the overnight 3-5 vehicles. The next run is scheduled for Jan 1st. Many of the club members drive the 80 series, so the trail runs are not overly difficult.

We have a Facebook page and are a recognized chapter of the TLCA. We're casual, and the dues are low, $20 a year. We are smaller right now, as the club was resurrected earlier this year after a 13 year break. We currently have 13 paid memberships, but would like to grow that number.

I'm the Secretary/Treasurer. Ryan Apple is the president, and Marc Vanden is the VP.

Tony Mills

What day and time?

Tony Mills
Good morning. Napa Valley here. Just picked up a '99 LX470.

Good morning. Napa Valley here. Just picked up a '99 LX470.
Hello, We just had a run yesterday, and a member with a 100 series showed how capable they are.
Obviously things changed about our meeting locations. I should probably update it. If you haven't seen the FaceBook page, a few of our members post pictures from the runs there.

Hello, We just had a run yesterday, and a member with a 100 series showed how capable they are.
Obviously things changed about our meeting locations. I should probably update it. If you haven't seen the FaceBook page, a few of our members post pictures from the runs there.
What is the Facebook?

Me too - just requested to join the FB group as well. Hoping to make it out for the May trip.
It's the 1st overnight trip for the year, and is a great way to get to know the group.

Just moved to Auburn with my 100 series and sent a request on the FB page as well
Great, we are starting to get some pretty nice 100's in the club. I'm going to chat with Ryan about the next meeting, but we have an overnighter planned before then. You are more than welcome to go, and get to meet a few of the members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom