April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (2 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got that email, too. Immediately started to try to come up with ways to put larger tires on that thing. Would be nice to just roll it right onto soft sand
Here you go!
1623128540221.png

Mine just came to my office today… was pretty quick.

Although all over the box it says “keep this side up” the fedex people brought it in from their truck to my office upside down… hope it should be fine as long as I leave it right side up before turning it on.

Just got a text from Lu with an order link for the TR (just ordered on the iceco site) so I placed my order. He said it should ship out tomorrow. Now I’m getting excited!

I got that email, too. Immediately started to try to come up with ways to put larger tires on that thing. Would be nice to just roll it right onto soft sand

Those things are sweet. My main concern is the weight of the wheels. I made this for my kids a while back to go to the beach but the thing is pretty heavy so we rarely use it (not easy to load in the back of the truck). Maybe I’ll bite the bullet and give the ballon wheels a shot
View attachment 2697858
They use them on beach fishing carts. But those are some beefy wheels!

Here is a neater solution so you’re not stuck with a bulky cart, something like this but even more torque for a fridge full of drinks going through the sand.

I’ve seen people tow close to 100 lbs with the Xmaxx as well.

Last edited:
Lu was nice enough to add this to the site to make it easier for you guys, but do not apply a discount to it unless you want your order cancelled. He has to go back when he has more time to exclude it from coupons, so for now those orders are being cancelled if it has a coupon stacked on top of our bottom price.

For TR45 at $380 for mud.

And for all other orders we wait for Iceco to contact us correct?
Lu was nice enough to add this to the site to make it easier for you guys, but do not apply a discount to it unless you want your order cancelled. He has to go back when he has more time to exclude it from coupons, so for now those orders are being cancelled if it has a coupon stacked on top of our bottom price.

For TR45 at $380 for mud.

Hey @SharpeCat, did you buy the bigblue solar panels, if so, were you able to wire them in series or parallel?
They are advertised as being able to use in parallel and even come with a parallel cable, but I only have 1 panel so have not tried.

For the 20% off orders you do it through site with the coupon I sent in PM, for tr380 you order through site via the tr mud listing.

For VL65 and TR60s you fill form and wait, and they will call and take orders or put link up on site depending on how much interest.

I know my name was included in your previous comment, but I haven't heard anything. Just want to make sure I didn't enter any information incorrectly, or it's just taking awhile to process the info. (not trying to be impatient, just checking I didn't make any mistakes and don't miss out.)

thank you.

Update on my warranty swap. It's been over a week since I've been in contact with iceco/Lu. They have not responded to my text or call. I'm hoping to hear back from them by the end of this week. I had thought this would be quick and easy as I'm local to them.

@bulleittime meme is for you brother, just in time actually!

Ok everyone, all the links for our GB specials are up. Please order through there if they have not contacted you, especially members who filled out a form. DO NOT stack a coupon on top of these prices or your order will get cancelled.

Easiest way to find us is to search "MUD" on ICECO freezer. I also updated first post with some screenshots.

Don't see model you want? Message me for a code for other models (smaller discount).

I was asked to get everyone's orders in by this weekend, makes sense as 4th of July weekend is coming up and they usually get slammed around then. Let's try our best to wrap this up and get the word out and orders in by this weekend! Thank you for everyone's patience.

awizardisneverlate.jpg

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom