I think I overcharged my AC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those pressures referenced above - 25 low side 200 high- is that right for Dual-Air systems that still work (not capped)? And what ambient temp and humidity is that the correct pressures?

Also, has anyone ever had a scenario where the drivers side vents were 48 and the passenger side was closer to 68 with the rear air on? When I turned it off, the passenger side dropped to 60.

I'm thinking perhaps my condenser coil is leaking or the expansion valve but i need to dye check it. I also added some Red Angel about 3 months ago and it seems to have fixed whatever leak I had... but I'm totally confused about the temp differential on the driver and passenger side.

Thankfully, it's not July (I'm in FL).
I get the impression you stepped into the wrong forum. You definitely resurrected a seriously old thread. On the positive side, thanks for searching! Dual a/c isn't something seen very often on the 80 forum.

I get the impression you stepped into the wrong forum. You definitely resurrected a seriously old thread. On the positive side, thanks for searching! Dual a/c isn't something seen very often on the 80 forum.
Ouch, sorry.. you're right. Wrong forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom