I should start doing car reviews..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
I've joked about it with some friends and Andrea lately but I rent cars a lot.... like a lot. Can't really drive a beat up v10 pickup for work.

My rental and mileage is always reimbursed and I do it so often most of the time ill get upgraded into their luxury cars for $10 over the corolla I normally book. So I drive loads of infinitis, audio, BMW, mercedes, Cadillac

Today I got bumped up to this....... a Gladiator Rubicon. Good day for a test drive as I have 10 hours of driving ahead.

Maybe ill do the reverse trip all dirt.

20201105_081119.jpg
20201105_081125.jpg
20201105_081148.jpg

I've joked about it with some friends and Andrea lately but I rent cars a lot.... like a lot. Can't really drive a beat up v10 pickup for work.

My rental and mileage is always reimbursed and I do it so often most of the time ill get upgraded into their luxury cars for $10 over the corolla I normally book. So I drive loads of infinitis, audio, BMW, mercedes, Cadillac

Today I got bumped up to this....... a Gladiator Rubicon. Good day for a test drive as I have 10 hours of driving ahead.

Maybe ill do the reverse trip all dirt.

View attachment 2487108View attachment 2487109View attachment 2487110
Drive it like you stole it!

Drive it like you stole it!

I think someone before me did.... average mpg was 8 when I got in it. 19 when I turned it back in which is better than I could ever imagine in a stock cruiser.

It did come with this strange security device though.
20201105_142208.jpg

Oh hey Jeep Wave..... and this is all I could think of everytime I got one

PS if you haven't watched inbetweeners do yourself a favor and get on it. I think the show is still on Netflix.

He's not my ****in friend, ok?

Love that show, brings back memories of youth.

He's not my f***in friend, ok?

Love that show, brings back memories of youth.
He's just some guy I met while doing trials for west ham

ooooh... met him at west ham.... ooooh... Car friends....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom